Engineer, Systems Management
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Type: Full-Time
- Design and development of product features to introduce new functionalities and expand existing functionalities.
- Research, evaluate and implement suitable design patterns & technologies required for software development.
- Development of software tools for configuring, monitoring and managing systems.
- Ensuring code quality, troubleshooting bugs, automatization, participating in and leading code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience in development with Java/J2EE software development and web technologies.
- 3+ years in developing management software for VMware vSphere environments.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects and delivering products on schedule.
- Experience working in startup environment with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience developing Java RESTful Web Applications using Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience with VMware vSphere Management SDK for vCenter Server and ESXi.
- Excellent testing and debugging skills.
Preferred Additional Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven.
- Experience with Front end technologies.
- Experience with S3 Object Stores.
Salary and Benefits:
JetStream Software is a venture-backed company. We offer employee benefits like P.F and health insurance as well as an employee stock option plan.