Job Type: Full-Time
Work closely with the Global Customer Support teams to provide 24/7 attention to customer issues. Team will be response to ensure incident and case documentation meet agreed Service Level Agreements. Triage issues for appropriate resolution. Stay current with product information, changes and update. Develop product knowledge to serve as a technical resource to the team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience working in the areas of customer support for enterprise software products, with a focus on storage, virtualization, data protections and disaster recovery.
- Detail-oriented, with experience working in a geographically distributed team in a dynamic, startup environment that will “follow the sun” in issue resolution.
- Experience with support case management systems, including JSM and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Proven ability to collaborate with related engineering teams – development, QA and solutions architecture.
- Experience with VMware environments and knowledge of VMware fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of software support best practices, incident response methodology, issue resolution techniques and approaches.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of technologies related to areas like Storage, Virtualization, File Systems, Volume Managers, SCSI and so on.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and major cloud providers will be added advantage.
Why Should You Work for JetStream?
JetStream is a venture-backed company. We offer great learning experience and challenging work typical of startups, along with a significant employee stock option. We also offer great employee benefits comparable to large companies. You get to enjoy the best of both the worlds!